The Fast, Easy & Fun Way to Learn!
Learn Creative and Tech Skills taught by expert instructors.
Photoshop CC 2019 – Certified Experts
4 Video Courses 2019 – 185 Lessons
Learn how to work efficiently and effectively with Adobe Photoshop CC 2019. In these courses, experts filters out the noise and complexity for you so that you’ll end up empowered and able to quickly get the image results you want.
Experts reviews the basics of digital imaging from working with multiple images to customizing the Photoshop interface to suit your needs, also shows how to use different Photoshop tools to crop and retouch photos, while always maintaining the highest-quality output, also demonstrates the most efficient ways to perform common tasks, including masking and working with layers.
Adobe Photoshop is a powerful program used across many industries, from art and design to scientific imaging.
These courses was created specifically to help designers master this complex technology, with the goal of removing technical barriers so you can start creating as soon as possible.
Photoshop CC 2019 boasts tools and features for making tonal and color adjustments, applying effects and treatments to type and graphics, and distorting, filtering, and layering elements—all while maintaining the highest-quality output.
In these courses, expert demonstrates how to efficiently perform common design tasks, including editing images, drawing shapes, and working with type and fonts. As she helps you master key Photoshop features.
You can learn how to adjust brightness and contrast, correct color cast, and retouch portrait photos. Expert shows how to work with layers, leverage the Quick Mask mode, and develop photos in Camera Raw, also covers text, printing, and the web. Come with questions, leave with answers and a real sense of accomplishment.
Photoshop CC 2019 brings new and revamped features allowing you to replace old habits with fluid, new digital editing skills. Discover how to undo and redo multiple operations without harming History, use the improved scaling feature which is now proportional by default, and take advantage of the added capability of Photoshop performing basic math, as in Illustrator.
Explore the new Content-Aware Fill settings: Color Adaptation, Rotation Adaptation, Scale, and Mirror.
Watch how to use the new in-panel HSB color wheel. See how hovering over a blend mode in the Layers panel provides an on-the-fly preview.
Find out how to paint multiple equal brushstrokes at a time using Paint Symmetry enhancements.
Experts demonstrates all these features and more…
Money Back Guarantee
Copyright All Right Received
Video Courses include the following:
Course 1 – The Basics
* Documents and Navigation
* Customizing the Photoshop Interface
* Opening Files
* Digital Image Essentials
* Cropping, Straightening, and Adjusting Canvas Size
* Working with Layer Masks
* Color and Brush Essentials
* Making Selections
* Local Pixel Editing and Retouching
* Blend Mode Essentials
* Adjustment Layer Essentials
* Essential Filters
* Smart Object Essentials
* Essential Transformations
Course 2 – Design
* Creative Transformations for Designers
* Essential Filters for Designers
* Working with Smart Objects
* Basic Shape Layers
* Fill Layers and Blend Modes
* Essential Layer Effects and Styles
* Type Essentials
* Exporting Files and Sharing Images
* Pen Tool
* Painting Essentials
* Working with Libraries
Course 3 – Photography
* Fill Layers
* Creative Adj Layers
* Combining Images
* Smart Objects
* Essential Filters
* Sharing Images
* Type Shapes and Layer Effects
* Artboards and Libraries
Course 4 – New Features
* The new look of multiple undos
* The new Content-Aware Fill (CAF) taskspace
* Photoshop 20 will change how you work
* Embed file data in a Smart Object
* Undo and redo layer visibility
* CAF settings – Color Adaptation
* CAF settings – Rotation Adaptation
* CAF settings – Scale
* CAF settings – Mirror
* Free Transform scales proportionally
* The new in-panel color wheel
* Previewing blend modes on the fly
* Photoshop does math!
* Restoring the transform reference point
* Paint Symmetry enhancements
* Creating your own custom Paint Symmetry
* Custom taskspace shortcuts
* Using the Frame tool
* Paint Symmetry keyboard shortcuts
* View – Flip Horizontal